Cattery of Siberian cats "The Tale of Siberia"
1. Information about the cattery of Siberian cats. The Siberian Fairy Tale is a nursery Siberian cats of traditional color, located in Moscow. Specialization of the nursery is the breeding of Siberian cats with high breed data. On the purchase of Siberian kittens from our kennel, please call the contact number + 7-926-780-80-18 or + 7-985-895-48-85, or you can also apply by e-mail email@example.com. In addition, we can always get advice on the care and maintenance of cats and cats of Siberian breed. Our male cats:  - cat Angelur Bajun - Great international champion,  - cat Taimyr Simbirtsit of Angelur - World Champion.
- Acquisition of the Siberian kitten from the nursery.
- Color of Siberian breed.
- Features of care and content.
Cattery of Siberian cats - the acquisition of kittens.
2. Siberian cat. Need a kitten from the Siberian cat cattery ? Call: + 7-926-780-80-18, our Cattery of Siberian Cats brings to your attention the pedigreed kittens of the Siberian breed traditional color. All our animals comply with the international standards WCF, TICA, FIFe, CFA, ICEF and have titled parents, respectively, for each kitten there is a pedigree. All kittens are put on show-off after reaching the age of 12 weeks, after the course of vaccination, dehelmentization and registration of the veterinary passport. If necessary, you can reserve the kitten you liked and then come to us for acquaintance and examination of the animal. Please specify the terms of reservation by contact phone of our kennel. When purchasing a kitten from our kennel, the following documents are issued.
- Veterinary passport.
- The contract of transfer of ownership of animals.
3. The first mention of the ancestors of the Siberian breed belong to the beginning of the 16th century. The zone of formation of the Siberian population is the eastern part of the Urals and the territory of Western Siberia. A quick look at the phenotype of Siberians is enough to draw a conclusion about the harsh climate that influenced the formation of the main distinctive features of animals of this breed. Long wool and thick undercoat, powerful paws, muscular body - all these are distinctive features of a purebred Siberian cat, perfectly adapted for survival in the cold continental climate of Siberia. The weight of an adult cat varies in the range of 6-9 kilograms, individual individuals reach a weight of 12-14 kilograms. The weight of the cat is slightly less: 4-6 kilograms.
Cattery of Siberian cats - standardization of the breed.
4. By purchasing kitten in our Siberian Cattery Siberian Fairy Tale, familiarize yourself with the basic standards of Siberian breed. A detailed consultation on the breed qualities of each animal offered for sale can be obtained by calling + 7-926-780-80-18. So, the standards of the Siberian breed. The first stage of standardization of Siberian breed dates back to 1990, when the Soviet Felinological Federation approved the official breed standard, code mark SIB. At the same time, the standard of the Siberian cat subspecies was approved: the Neva Masquerade - the Siberian color-point. 1992 - World Felinological Federation - WCF registers the Siberian cat breed standard. 1996 and 1997 - inclusion of the breed in the TICA registry - the American International Association of Cat Lovers and FIFe - the European International Association of Cat Lovers.
The nature of the Siberian cat.
5. Representatives of the Siberian breed differ devotion and nobility. By nature, these are born leaders who perfectly live with people and other animals. The presence among the ancestors of Siberians of wild Asian cats determines well-developed hunting instincts. Siberian cats are one of the most intelligent breeds, they are very amenable to learning. Despite their impressive and formidable appearance Siberians are distinguished by complacency and sincere affection for the owner. At the same time, these are unobtrusive animals, do not want to spend time alone on the couch. Another distinguishing feature of Siberians is cleanliness and accuracy. Physiological features of the breed: good health, resistance to disease, physical strength and endurance.
Care for the Siberian cat.
|Letter designation / Name of color|
|a - blue|
|b - chocolate|
|c - lilac|
|d - red|
|e - cream|
|f - black turtle|
|g - blue turtle|
|h - chocolate turtle|
|j - lilac turtle|
|n - the black|
|o - cinnamon|
|p - faun|
|q - cinnamon turtle|
|r - fawn of a turtle|
|s - silver|
|w - white|
|y - gold|
|Additional information about color|
|Bicolour (Solid and white)|
|09||unspecified amound of white|
|21||unspecified tabby pattern|
|33||siamese colours (pointed / himalayan)|
6. On the photo: a kitten from the Siberian cattery "The Tale of Siberia". Several tips for the care and maintenance of Siberian cat. Long, thick wool and undercoat is one of the distinctive features of this breed and it requires regular maintenance.
The kitten should be immediately accustomed to periodic computation.
At the same time pay attention to the material of which the brush is made, or the computation - when it comes into contact with the coat of your pet, it should not lead to the appearance of static electricity.
Statics has a negative effect on the cat's fur, the hairs become brittle and brittle, then fall off easily.
Before you buy a kitten from the nursery you should take care of the availability of all necessary accessories: tray, nail, cups and saucers for food, items for the care of your pet.
More detailed information on the care and maintenance of the kitten you can check with the owner of the cattery of Siberian cats by phone
Vaccination of kittens in our cattery of Siberian cats.
7. All kittens from our cattery of Siberian cats pass mandatory vaccination at 2 months of age, with the registration of a veterinary passport, where information about vaccination of the animal is recorded. After the primary vaccination, after 3-4 weeks, revaccination is performed. After revaccination, a 2-week quarantine is mandatory, during which the kitten's contacts with other animals, street clothes and shoes are as much as possible limited. Primary vaccination is directed to the formation of immunity against the causative agents of the following diseases:  calicivirus,  rhinotracheitis,  panleukopenia. Revaccination is carried out for the formation of immunity against these same diseases and additionally from rabies. Before the primary vaccination it is necessary to undergo a 2-week course of treatment for worms.
Advantages of our cattery of Siberian cats.
8. Briefly about the main advantages of our cattery Siberian cats "The Tale of Siberia."
• High breed data of kittens. The
• Manufacturers have titles of World Champions and Great International Champions. The
• Well-organized care for kittens.
• Having an excellent pedigree in kittens.
• Great experience of breeding work in collective nurseries of Siberian breed. The
• Opportunity to get advice on almost all issues related to the maintenance and care of a Siberian kitten from our cattery.
• Flexible and democratic prices for kittens.
On all issues related to information support, reservation and acquisition of thoroughbred kittens with a pedigree from our cattery of Siberian cats, please call: + 7-926-780-80-18. Territorial nursery is located in the city of Moscow.